• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW WHEEL ADVICE PLEASE

17s" gives still enough room for good rubbers to fit down the wells on 26" or 27" diameter without the look of a train with a tiny sheet of rubber around.

speaking about 17s" on a kinda vintage look without being too chebby finish ( i.e. the bellybutton TORQ THRUST wheels ), this is one of my fav ones, Centerlines 915

cll-915_w.jpg

they are kinda a modern Keystones Klassics. You can in fact black out the wheel nuts area and the inners of spokes to emulate those without being actually Keystone Klassics

Last edited:
Looks awesome! Where do you get your wheels and tires at? Online?
I bought them through summit bought the tires at my local discount tire store. You have to buy the center caps separate they don't come with the wheels on summit the center caps are under the name Drake.

Ok right on. I think that’s the route I’m gonna take. I’m guessing they are Wheel Vintiques 54 Series? Also, if I get the same size on the front and back think I should go with the 235’s? I really appreciate the help!

No one is liking the Cragar 61c's ? on sale for 184.64
cragar-61c.jpg

Got the new wheels and tires on. Still waiting on the caps Bc they are on back order. How’s she look??

DE59401A-51A3-40E7-8C63-73610F64A852.jpeg

I think your choice is perfect! Looks great!

Got the new wheels and tires on. Still waiting on the caps Bc they are on back order. How’s she look??

View attachment 746390

great improvement. I like hubcaps, but not the ones you got. My car got originally 15"s with DeLuxe hubcaps. Changed to Rallye wheels, but still can install the caps on them quite often just for a change ( old pics before the rallye wheels )

P1050092.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back