• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newb from Pensacola, Florida.

65Droptop500

Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
I would like to take a minute to introduce myself. I am Bradley Emery, and I live in Cantonment (Pensacola area) Florida.

I grew up mostly in Central Florida and am the son of a serious MOPARhead. Most everyone into MOPAR in our area knew my dad on some level, and that love translated into my first car (one I still own today, 26 years later).

Enough wasted gas on me; the cars I currently have are:
1) 1965 Dodge Coronet500 Convertible (originally a 318 Poly/Auto car that is hopefully getting a much fresher heart),
2) 1966 Coronet500 Hardtop 361/Auto.
Both need work; the '65 being the major project. I look forward to interacting, learning, and re-learning all things B-Body!

Welcome from Alabama, two great projects. Join the fun.

Welcome aboard from NJ. You are now in the absolute best B Body site on the web. I will do the honors and ask you to please post up pictures. It is sort of the initiation fee here.:xscuseless::lol:

Welcome from the great country of Texas!! :D Yeah, we like pics......

Welcome from North Carolina!!

yoda-without-pics-this-thread-is-useless-BWVHSx_zpsf4c01222.jpg

welcome from S Carolina and would love to see pics please.

Welcome from Indiana. Sounds like a couple of good projects.

Welcome from Ohio. I was just in Pensacola a week ago, love visiting there.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Thank you all for the welcome, and pics as I am able to get them. Being a bit technologically impaired, coupled with workload-enhanced, it may be a bit before pics show up. Cars arrived here Wednesday and I am still making space for them.
Also making room for a 150" front engine dragster built/modified in 1964/65 to go into the garage as a future restoration project. Need to get a driveline/suspension/electronics swap project finished (for my other automotive side) before I can really get turning/burning on these.

For the Alabama/North Florida/PCola/Ohio transplant folks; I am always up for some meet/greet/hangout time. If I'm not working for my Uncle, I usually have weekends off.

Auto Transport Service
Back