• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from AZ

ply728

Local time
2:42 AM
Reaction score
Hello, Great website! I had a 62 Savoy that I had to sell about ten years ago. I've had other Mopars in between but have always missed the Savoy. I am now very lucky to replace it with another 62 that Bob Mosher is building. The first one was a 383 with 4sp the new one will be a 413 Max wedge with a 4sp. It is just finished paint and is in the process of being color sanded and polished. It will be black with red interior. I can't wait to drive it! Ron R.

Attachments

• 024-medium.jpg
    024-medium.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 211
  • 026-medium.jpg
    026-medium.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 191
Welcome to Ply728!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

If you can find the time, please post some more pictures - We love pictures

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Welcome Ron - cool car!

thanks

Thanks to everyone. I will try and post some pics soon. Here's a link to my brother's web site he has some pretty cool mopars. http://www.mopar-collection.com/ He also is having Bob Mosher build a couple of 62 Dodges 4dr sedan tribute to Spencer Tracy's car in Mad Mad Mad World and a 62 max wedge. http://www.moparsbymosher.com/ You can check them out here. Thanks again and take care. Ron R.

welcome to FBBO, it looks like a great project

Ron those are some of the coolest cars I've ever seen...Mosher's and your brothers collection...too cool !!!

Welcome. There's a lot of good info here. Car looks great, have fun doing all that sanding. I'll be well worth it in the end. Keep us posted, 62's always been one of my fave's.

Auto Transport Service
Back