• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from Germany

Manawhatu

Local time
7:36 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys , I am Olli and Thank you for having me. I'm a Mopar Fan and proud owner of a 68 Charger from Germany. My Dodge is an original R/T which is in Germany since the late 80ties. It has a fully rebuild in 1997 where the original Color has been changed from Green to Silver. It's a non matching Car , cause the Engine is a 440 from 1970 but all the Rest , Gearbox and Drivetrain is original. I want to learn as much as possible about my car and about Mopars in general and I guess this is the right Place to go for it . In advance I apologize for maybe the on or other "stupid" Question and I hope that you guys and your Knowledge will raise my Wisdom also ;-) .......so Hi from Overseas Regards Olli
19CE4E2F-1C86-4734-88ED-D50E78A84057.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada, Olli. That looks like a great '68 Charger you have. You get extra points for showing a picture on your first post. There is a lot of knowledge on this site to help you out.

Welcome aboard from USA!! Nice Charger! You mentioned 'Gearbox', is it a 4-speed? Requesting more photos.

Welcome from the central coast of Cali, Olli. If you are ever out here, lets hoist a nice Hefeweizen.

Hey Guys , I am Olli and Thank you for having me. I'm a Mopar Fan and proud owner of a 68 Charger from Germany. My Dodge is an original R/T which is in Germany since the late 80ties. It has a fully rebuild in 1997 where the original Color has been changed from Green to Silver. It's a non matching Car , cause the Engine is a 440 from 1970 but all the Rest , Gearbox and Drivetrain is original. I want to learn as much as possible about my car and about Mopars in general and I guess this is the right Place to go for it . In advance I apologize for maybe the on or other "stupid" Question and I hope that you guys and your Knowledge will raise my Wisdom also ;-) .......so Hi from Overseas Regards Olli View attachment 1427522
Welcome to FBBO from New Zealand. :thumbsup:

Do I detect a Kiwi influence in your life.....or at least your UserID ???

1470956442724.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from New Zealand. :thumbsup:

Do I detect a Kiwi influence in your life.....or at least your UserID ???

View attachment 1427571
Hey , so far it's just the User name, but it's a Dream of Mine to go there one Day. I've seen so many Documentarys and felt in Love with this Country without seen it in Reality. But I see on your great Picture , I wrote it wrong , I will change immediately ;-) .......Greetings to all you Kiwis

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada, Olli. That looks like a great '68 Charger you have. You get extra points for showing a picture on your first post. There is a lot of knowledge on this site to help you out.
Thx for your warm welcome Dave ........

Welcome from AZ...
hey Greets to Arizona I love that State , a good Friend of mine lives in Page and we are heading there in Summer. You guys are blessed with Nature down there ;-) ...and thank you

Welcome from the central coast of Cali, Olli. If you are ever out here, lets hoist a nice Hefeweizen.
Yeah ...that would be a Blast , could be we are somewhere around we are definitely in Oregon in August , so I put a few hefeweizen in the Fridge just in Case ;-)

Hi.
Spent 2 years in Germany, 1974-76, at the old Zweibrucken Air Base, during my Air Force enlistment.

zweibrucken sign.jpg

Zweibrucken Air Base.jpg

Zweibrucken Palace (Mobile).jpg

Last edited:
Hi.
Spent 2 years in Germany, 1974-76, at the old Zweibrucken Air Base, during my Air Force enlistment.
hey.....Zweibrücken. Some German language or cultural Highlights left ? or just memories of German Fräulein :p......and thx for your Service ;-)

Welcome to FBBO from snowy NorCal Sierras

nice 68 Charger

Last edited:
Welcome from Pennsylvania!

Looks like you have a super nice car. There are lots of knowledgeable people here so ask away!

Auto Transport Service
Back