• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from Germany

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada, Olli. That looks like a great '68 Charger you have. You get extra points for showing a picture on your first post. There is a lot of knowledge on this site to help you out.
Thanks for having me and you're right I am more than happy to own this beauty .......wow extra Points that's what I call a great Start :)

Welcome from Missouri!! Absolutely beautiful!! I was born in Germany, I'm Ulli

My favorite year for the Charger, 1968. Beautiful car you have and nice photo shoot!
Welcome to FBBO from NY!

Hello from Mississippi! Beautiful car. I was stationed in Bitburg for 2 years back when there was a base there. Been all over Germany, loved it.

Hello from Mississippi! Beautiful car. I was stationed in Bitburg for 2 years back when there was a base there. Been all over Germany, loved it.
Hey Greetings to Mississippi....and thank you. Yeah Germany is not so bad, a bit overcrowded maybe ;-) .....Bitburg ok, thanks for your Service you guys helped us to get stabil in the middle of Europe after WW2.

Welcome from Southern California! Beautiful Charger!
Hey thx and Greetings to beautiful South Cali, I've been in. San Diego, Palm Springs and Joshua Tree .....it was just amazing. The most impressive Thing was, the "greatest generation" monument beside the Midway and the awareness ,that all this young brave ladies and gents , lost their lives for our Freedom here in Europe and Germany especially ......My generation(1966) has these people to thank for being able to grow up in peace and freedom. it was a really touching moment

Hey thx and Greetings to beautiful South Cali, I've been in. San Diego, Palm Springs and Joshua Tree .....it was just amazing. The most impressive Thing was, the "greatest generation" monument beside the Midway and the awareness ,that all this young brave ladies and gents , lost their lives for our Freedom here in Europe and Germany especially ......My generation(1966) has these people to thank for being able to grow up in peace and freedom. it was a really touching moment
I am from the same generation as you (1961), I agree that we need to remember and thank those that have paid with their lives and limbs to so we may drive Mopars and speak freely. My family has toured the Midway many times and it never ceases to amaze me the number of 20 somethings who have never heard of it before that day. We live in Palm Springs and support and visit the air museum here. I have been taking my son there and to the Patton museum since he was really little so he could learn history by the people who fought in these wars. Over the years he was able to speak to WWII, Korean, Vietnam and Gulf war vets.
We need to keep putting this information out to the younger generation before it is forgotten entirely.

I am from the same generation as you (1961), I agree that we need to remember and thank those that have paid with their lives and limbs to so we may drive Mopars and speak freely. My family has toured the Midway many times and it never ceases to amaze me the number of 20 somethings who have never heard of it before that day. We live in Palm Springs and support and visit the air museum here. I have been taking my son there and to the Patton museum since he was really little so he could learn history by the people who fought in these wars. Over the years he was able to speak to WWII, Korean, Vietnam and Gulf war vets.
We need to keep putting this information out to the younger generation before it is forgotten entirely.
Absolutely , here in Germany especially my Generation nearly forgotten everything , they take their freedom for granted but are now being painfully reminded that this is not so by the Russian attack on Ukraine. And history repeats itself again.....I had so many emotional encounters in your Country with Vets, after I thank them for fighting for democracy at least we owe them that......I will never forget and tell everyone here at Home about , whether they want to hear it or not ;-)

Auto Transport Service
Back