• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from Northern California - 69 Road Runner 383-4sp

Bobbatola

Local time
4:10 PM
Reaction score
I haven't owned a Mopar since 1994, when my former wife made me sell my beautiful 68 Charger R/T.. I did say "former". My current wife told me to buy one, that she could tell I wanted one!! Couldn't afford a Charger so I bought a 90% restored RR and I really love it. Changed the plugs tonight just for the hell of it!!! I'll be looking for help and advice soon, I am sure!

Welcome to FBBO. Best site on the net for b bodies. Part of the unwritten rules of the site are that you shows us pics of your ride. We love car ****.

welcome o the site , yeah we love to see pics
saying-yes-nodding-smiley-emoticon.gif

Welcome to FBBO, sounds like a great project and a great wife.

Welcome back!!!! I left the Mopar mania once also. But I also came back. WE ALWAYS COME BACK!!!!!!

Last edited:
Welcome. Need pics. NorCal anything north of Los Angeles.

Hey, Howyadoin from another in the hood.

Welcome to FBBO from sunny Southeastern AZ! Sounds like a nice car, and I won't say that you should upload pics since so many others have :usflag:

Glad you got the right wife now, it took me 3 tries!!!

Welcome to FBBO from a fellow NorCal guy...

69 RR 383 4 speed great choice

welcome from the east !!!

Hey dudes, I am already loving this site!! I appreciate all of the support as I get back into working on this thing!! Here are some pics of my new baby. I am going to ask for help already. She came from Michigan and was running great when she got here. I have already fouled some plugs and I am not sure if it's from the climate change or ??? When it runs good, it runs GREAT, but I am sensing that I need to adjust the carb because it really does smell like a ton of unburned gas. Any advice on starting fresh with a carb adjustment? I'll toss some more fresh plugs in it to get it running well enough to get to full operation temp, then do whatever you guys tell me :) Thanks again!!!

IMG_6719.JPG IMG_6720.JPG IMG_6721.JPG IMG_6722.JPG IMG_6723.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back