• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from Pittsburgh

joshcaliguri

Local time
3:18 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for the add

Looking forward to part two of my family’s 70 super bee. My dad bought it back in 2000 and got my brother and I interested in turning wrench. He recently past away and left the car to me. We spent endless nights restoring it and while it’s drivable and in good shape it needs a face lift. I’m looking forward to making some connections here and revamping it and making sure it’s in the family for a long time to come

IMG_0223.png

Thanks for the add

Looking forward to part two of my family’s 70 super bee. My dad bought it back in 2000 and got my brother and I interested in turning wrench. He recently past away and left the car to me. We spent endless nights restoring it and while it’s drivable and in good shape it needs a face lift. I’m looking forward to making some connections here and revamping it and making sure it’s in the family for a long time to come

View attachment 1602273
That's a beauty! Welcome to the site.

Great story. I hope to see you get it done and I hope it lives on for many years in your family
Welcome to FBBO from Prescott, Arizona

Welcome, great looking 70 Bee

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That looks like a very nice SuperBee. Sorry to hear of your father's passing.

Losing a dad can be one of the toughest things a fella goes through.
Here's to your dad sharing the classic car passion with you :thumbsup:
Sounds like you two had some great times together.

And greetings, welcome to FBBO from NY!

Pittsburgh ! - I'm in the east burbs ! Welcome, carry on the dream ! I have a '70 R/T I plan to restore , a bit behind but I have alot going on with other rides / sorry for your loss .

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Nice ride!

Welcome, it’s nice that you’re keeping the car in the family. Nice looking car.

Welcome from Alabama, what's the color on your Bee? It's a fine example.

Thanks for the add

View attachment 1602273
Beautiful Car. You should take it to Hot Summer Nights in Beaver in August.

Nice inheritance 70 Super Bee

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back