• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from West Virginia

bassmun

Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score
Hey folks, my name is Randy and I live about an hour and a half outside of Washington, DC in West Virginia. Trying to get started on the restoration of my fathers 1969 Plymouth Sport Satellite Convertible.

IMG_0118.jpg

Welcome to the board from falling waters....cool project.

great 69 Sport Satty Convertible project, keepen' it in the family, I like that & welcome to FBBO

Welcome aboard...you'll get plenty of good advice and help here :hello2: Neat looking car you have there.

Welcome from Pittsburgh. Nice car tell us more about it.

welcome from out here in Hedgesville. need any help let us know. we do interior work, so if need any done just hit us up. mike

Very nice car..I've never seen one.pretty rare Satty you got there..oh ya..welcome to The B-Body forum.you'll love it here.lots of nice folks and tons of help..man,thats a nice ride.i love it..take care and God Bless..Bear R.-

Welcome, I'm in harpers ferry, also just joined the forum, glad to see Falling Waters and hedgesville in there responding. I do restorations so any help, advice just ask.

- - - Updated - - -

Auto Transport Service
Back