• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie Here from Florida

Camsdad

Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, My name is Hagan and I live near Daytona Beach and I am a Deputy in the county I live in. I currently have 3 old Mopars. 69 Charger General Lee replica, 70 GTX in process of restoring and a 68 Charger waiting it's turn to be brought back to life.

Welcome. Need pics of the stable.

Hi Camsdad...welcome to the forum! Yeah, let's see the cars. Especially the GTX :)

Welcome to the site, would love to check out the cars. I am leaving tomorrow for Daytona for vacation. Pm me if interested.

Camsdad Welcome to FBBO

thanks and I'm glad to be here...... Pics01 074.jpg

Welcome aboard my friend !!! Good to see you here on FBBO. Stop by when you can. Things are cranking back up on the Satellite again.

- - - Updated - - -

You should post up some more pictures of the General. It's a sweet car.

Welcome and drive it like it's stolen. If you get pulled over flash your badge!

thanks and I'm glad to be here......View attachment 171821

Made use of some vacation time and stopped by to meet up with Camsdad and view his cars. What a great collection, no rust cars. Us guys from Pa just don't see these type of rust free cars. I really loved the general Lee and all the tv show signatures on the car, very impressive.

Camsdad (Hagan) then took us over to his buddies place 71airgrabberRR (Louis & wife Sandy) these guys are serious mopar collectors, restorers and plain all American car lovers. What a great experience to see some of there work. Louis actually has 4 cars in progress. Not sure where these guys get all there energy and motivation.
I just wanted to say it was nice to see all the cars and projects in the works. You guys have to be some of the nicest people, down to earth folks, we have come across. Thanks for meeting up with us. Tell Sandy congratulations on retirement and everything will work out to a great life. Take care and it was nice meeting you three, Hagan, Louis, and Sandy.
I know everyone is asking what about pics, but I find it inappropriate to ask on first meet for pictures of there work. Maybe on next visit.

Mark, it was great to meet you and your wife Suzy too. It is not every day that you meet people that have the same interests and likes. We feel as if we have known you all for years. Please keep in touch and if your ever any where near here again, please stop by.

It gets cold up in PA, so you should consider spending more time down here in the South...............

By all means, bring your camera !!!!!!

Mark and Susie, It was a pleasure to meet you as well. Bring your camera the next time you are here and take all of the pics you want. Thanks for showing us pics of your awesome 69 Charger. You will have to bring it down the next vacation.

Auto Transport Service
Back