• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A6USMC

Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
Hey All, just signed up tonight. Cant wait to check out the site and see what all you other Mopar nuts are up too,,Brian

hi and welcome to the site ,let us no what you have and if you have photos post them up also.

thanks for signing up, what are you running?

Welcome from Maine!

Hi Brian, welcome aboard. Better get snacks, you could be here a long time checking it all out... :)

Thanks all, and here's some info on my car. Its a 1970 Charger 500 originally from San Diego. It was build on Nov. 6th 1969 and originally came with the Gaiter Grain Top, which I hope to Install by next year when I get the money for that, new glass and trim together. I drove it to Carlisle last year, and plan to return again for the 50th 1970 Charger Anniversary show there in 2020 (man that date looks weird) I'll try to post a couple photos,,,Brian

Attachments

• Bear Mount.jpg
    Bear Mount.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 163
  • Carlisle 2013.jpg
    Carlisle 2013.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 144
  • Musclepalooza 2013.jpg
    Musclepalooza 2013.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Snow.jpg
    Snow.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 143
Welcome from Minnesota....sweet ride.

Welcome, I have not been here long and have learned quite a bit since joining!

Nice Looking Charger!:headbang:

Very nice 70 Charger 500, welcome to FBBO, have to be Ex-Marine with a handle & license plate like that, thanks for your service too...

Welcome from a San Diego. We want our Charger back!

All kidding aside, that's a really nice car. Did you buy it like that, or work on it yourself?

Great to see what looks like your daughter in the car with you, I know she has to love it as also. Nothing like sharing MoPar with the family!

My wife and kids love our '66 Charger....

Auto Transport Service
Back