• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newcomer 4spd67

4spd67

Local time
12:15 PM
Reaction score
Hello all.
I am restoring a 67 Barracuda Fastback. I was looking for a 68-69 Roadrunner but ran across this running Barracuda at a good price. Stripped this car pretty much down to bare parts and started back up with it. Got it back from paint shop last September and looking for engine parts at this time. It was factory 273 Commando, 4spd car but had a 340 in it when I bought it.

Fenders/doors/hood/trunklid/grill assembliy/bumpers/all interior/front/back windows/interior and exterior hardware removed for paint job. Painted separately and ready for assembly. Whole car exterior brought down to bare metal and came back up with single stage in original factory color MM1 Turbine Bronze Metallic. I am also a member of FABO. Realize this forum is B-body related.

I am looking for engine parts at this time and was hoping I might find some of them here.

Thanks Everyone

Hello and welcome to FBBO from western NY! If you’re a FABO member already (I am as well BTW), then you very likely know the rules around here for a new member introduction…

Hey FBBO what are we looking for here? What do we wanna see?!!!

:lol:

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Give me a P
Give me a I
Give me a C
Give me a S

North
36701377555_0d44590ae4_b.jpg

:xscuseless:

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Thanks everyone for the gracious welcome.

Much appreciated.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Always liked the 67-69 fastback Barracudas

welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back