• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Newly reconditioned 383,400 forged Crank and rods CHEAP<CHEAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene C

Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello guys,new to this site but here goes, I have a newly redone forged steel crank for 383,400 cut and polished 10/10 Oil holes chamfered and cross drilled,very,very nice piece 215.00 cost me 425,Also have set of newly bought recon.forged rods redone with Mopar Performance bolts and balanced to within 1 gram. set weighs 808-809 grams each.200$ cost me 335 with shipping. IF you buy both for 400.00 will include new CL-77 main bearings ( clearances checked) and new set of KING performance Rod bearings that right 160 .00 bearings free and dam good price at that,Please send me your zip code so I can get you the best price I can for shipping.Used to own UPS store but have connections with FED-EX better service,cheaper price,better and faster with damage claims! Also have a very very nice Torker just blasted newer style with out all that cross over crap 150.00$ included a new 60,000 volt coil that bolts to mounting holes in front of intake very nice bracket set up FREE last thing looking for an M-1 or Street Dominator intake for 383 let me know.....Happy New Year thanx 4 ur time ......Gene C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back