• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nibble....nibble

Really nice tools, nibblers, but oh the thousands of chips (nibs).
Especially those quarter moons, the points stick in anything.

Last edited:
I saw that on FB and wondered if it worked as advertised...I bought a regular pneumatic a while ago....Ive used them before and they are not as nimble as the one here.

Last edited:
Not sure but there was a review on there from a guy that said it did, after you get some practice keeping it steady so it doesn't wander all over the damn place. But, it would be neat for cutting parts for fabrication. I don't have anything to cut a tight curve with.

I'm about to start replacing my floor pans and want to keep it tight around my cage. Looked like it would work nice on that...may order one still...????...

If I was going to buy a nibbler, I would go pnumatic and not a drill attachment.
6003d339-e7ec-47e0-9f1b-f7839d15836b_1.84f72244d822e4388da82542de2b8fcd.jpeg

These work rather well too, pnumatic shear.
speedway-air-shears-44676-64_1000.jpg

But IMO you can't beat a cutoff wheel. 3" or 4 1/2"
78cef569-d4d0-4e68-bfd8-08c7232a2596_1.6f74e87801a4554ac4c8f010cf8ff918.jpeg

I've used all three and the cutoff wheel will get the job done quicker and with less pinching or hanging up.

If I was going to buy a nibbler, I would go pnumatic and not a drill attachment.
View attachment 546588

These work rather well too, pnumatic shear.
View attachment 546589

But IMO you can't beat a cutoff wheel. 3" or 4 1/2"
View attachment 546590

I've used all three and the cutoff wheel will get the job done quicker and with less pinching or hanging up.

Not related to a nibbler, but I bought a 1/2" x 18" hand held belt sander, is the most fun tool I`ve used since I mig welded last. The boom/fingure/ what ever u call it is roughly about 7 " long, kick *** tool for cheap ! Getting ready to order some extra belts.

That type of sander is great, I agree. As far as a the nibbler goes, I also use a cutoff wheel quite a bit. For Mikes floor pans a nibbler of some kind would be good to cut the curves. I'm going to get one and give it a whirl. It's only $47 bucks.

Auto Transport Service
Back