• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Rides!

Dennis H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:35 AM
Reaction score
IMG_0984.jpg

Pick your favorite. I have several.

Nice rides? Not counting the first three water buffaloes on the left & a couple more scattered down the line.

:eek:

Nice rides? Not counting the first three water buffaloes on the left & a couple more scattered down the line.

:eek:
Thought we agreed that some heft is good. How about the blonde next to shorty in the middle?

Last edited:
I don't mind a little extra meat on the bone, just not that much. BUT, I'd gladly let that amazon that's 2nd to the right of the blue hair and the brunette with the red shoes abuse me.

Second from the right.

There is NO way I would be picky! Particularly at this point in my life. willingness and participation goes a LONG way toward overcoming perfection!

#2 from right was first to catch my eye as well.

I'd also be interested in 6 (although over dressed), 8 and 15, pending further review.

I can't find the snippet of Marty Feldmen saying, "BLOOKA"!

I love it that these ladies say to hell with what "Industry" wants you to look like.. I have always been blown away at the whole fashion show extravaganza any way. I mean, who the hell spends that kind of money on the items you see the anorexic models showing off but rich ******* that can't fit in them to show them how they were designed to be shown anyway. That and actresses at "award" shows, never to be seen again.

I like mine a little curvey, most of these are about 20-40 over that preference....but when big curvey wears dominnatrix type lingere it seems to amplify the overage...just not my thing but to each his own...

I can't find the snippet of Marty Feldmen saying, "BLOOKA"

Picture is too small to make a good assessment. However, by first impressions, the one left of center looks like a good one to take for a test drive.:steering:

Counting from the right:

2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10 and 11

I would gladly bench test each, I may not keep them, but I would enjoy the ride!!! :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back