• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nightmare gtx

Black HP2

Local time
3:13 AM
Reaction score
a mix of pics 519.jpga mix of pics 521.jpgLosers should not have their dad give them a car

Whats the story on the car?? before pics?? wow thats Bad!!!

Hey HP2 seen your post with the Gtx Rag. Did i talk to ya at the victoria swap meet this summer?? my buddy bought a dual snorkel off you and boarded an airplane if your who I think you are!

Yeah a little elbow grease! it'll be as good as new!

There's that old adage of "sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me." When it comes to cars, it's more like "rust and that'll break the bones but dents will never hurt me." :) As long as the metal is there, and not rotted away, any dent can be repaired for a relatively small cost.

This happened in my hometown years ago with a 68 RoadRunner. Old man bought it new, gave it to the son and CRASH. It was primo. Made all of us sick.

YA bud thats me how cool I was telling the story about your bud buying the air cleaner awhile back the way you guys rolled in to the swap meet pickup a must have and carried on the plane awesome its good to connect with you let me know if you come to town.

- - - Updated - - -

The car is a local 1 owner buddy gave it to his son and look what happened .

Auto Transport Service
Back