• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No Mopar in Nascar

This type of racing is good:

http://www.wrc.com/en/

I'm with you that WRC racing is full balls out!! Never thought I could watch turbo 4cyls go at it, but it's fine entertainment.

-------------------------------------------------

And for the record NASCAR should mandate stock based engines (Ford, Chrysler, GM, Toyota all have production V-8s) and cut the cubes down to 5.0/302ci. If you're power plant cant keep up go home and cry to mamma - the manufacturers would start building stuff to compete or they could leave.

I stopped watching when Dodge dropped out of racing also. Prefer drag racing anyway, so no loss. More time to work on the R/T since I stopped watching too.

I am not a nascar fan but since when did Toyota make a push rod motor. am I missing something there?

I also gave up when ma mopar stopped. Sad day

I live 20 minuets from the speedway...when dodge left...so did I. I still record the races and watch later without the unending commercials and the "boogetity boogetity" Waltrips. Have been a race fan and racer all my life, still race a 71 Challenger 440 in vintage races. I think the idiots at Fiat could care less about stock car racing.

I was there with son in law. He is a huge Nascar fan and he agreed, BORING and everything here is Toyota

Auto Transport Service
Back