• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The future of Nascar...

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:17 AM
Reaction score
I have not watched since Dodge left... That said there are still millions of fans that still watch and I think this will put a nail in the coffin for the ENTIRE sport. They are now breaking out the EV Nascar. Although the crashes should be exciting when the caution last for hours as the car burns for 3-4 hours until they can safely move the wrecked car off the track as it melts through the track surface.

That is apparently not intuitive to NASCAR's leadership, however. Or perhaps they just don't care.

Regardless, Fox Sports NASCAR reporter Bob Pockrass said on X Tuesday that the new electric NASCAR will be debuted to the public on Feb. 4.

"NASCAR’s battery electric vehicle that it is developing will do a demonstration run on the Sunday of the Clash," Pockrass wrote in his post, referring to NASCAR's preseason Busch Light Clash at the Coliseum to be held on that date. "David Ragan will drive it."

MSN

Nascar has no future.
They have alienated their core fan base/demographic in many ways and their 'product' does NOT appeal to little kids and thirdworlders. The France family has been trying for I dont know how long - cause I do NOT keep up with it - to sell the sanction at 'wholesale' with no luck. The organisation is bleeding red from what little I know. Once the group that has hung on despite being spat upon and laughed at by the Organisation dies off, nascar is toast. They killed themselves and deserve it.

Nascar has no future.
They have alienated their core fan base/demographic in many ways and their 'product' does NOT appeal to little kids and thirdworlders. The France family has been trying for I dont know how long - cause I do NOT keep up with it - to sell the sanction at 'wholesale' with no luck. The organisation is bleeding red from what little I know. Once the group that has hung on despite being spat upon and laughed at by the Organisation dies off, nascar is toast. They killed themselves and deserve it.
"Fake noose" didn't help either...

"Fake noose" didn't help either...
LOL.. I posted my actual picture of that back when that BS nonsense hit the fan. I had a picture of said "pull loop" from when the Wife and I were at the Aero Reunion October 2019 and she was talking to a NASCAR official in the garage.

the beginning of the end

1706309171905.png

1706309242776.png

1706309521865.png

They've been L-O-O-O-N-G gone for me. First of all, what hell is "nascar's developing a vehicle" ??? Since when does freakin' nascar manufacture a car ???? It's a series of races by people who drive auto manufacturers' cars !!! Well.... it used to be until it morphed into the clone disaster it's become. Watch nascar ??? I'd rather watch grass grow. What a joke.

Last edited:
the silence of the electric cars will enable the younger audience to play with their cell phones non stop during the race

I don't care enough to read the link

is this going to be added to the show ?
or replacing the old I.C.E. show ?

well Dodge is now going Electric, maybe they will come back too :poke:

they really don't get audiences
their own long-standing demographic,
NASCAR are idiots

Hang Em' get a rope.gif sorry,
is it too early :poke: , in bad taste

The "Real Teams" should drop out, and Start a New Series, featuring ICE Power, NO WOKE Sponsors, and Bring Back the "Stars and Bars" !!! FULK NASCAR !!!

NASCAR has lost its way for sure. I'd like to see the old style stockcar racing make a comeback. Imagine watching the latest stock V8 muscle cars, without any driver assist technology, battling it out around Talladega, Daytona and the old dirt tracks of the past.
I think this would sort out the men from the boys.

Time to put the Dixie back into NASCAR.

Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg.png

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back