• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No name nationals

cbodybob

Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
Anybody go to the No name nationals this weekend. Not seeing much on YouTube about it. The official video posted on Sept 30 looks bleak. Maybe 50 cars. Mostly MOPARS.

I tried watching a couple of John Wilburns videos and they are just about unwatchable. Looks like it was shot with a Walmart security camera and the audio is pretty rough also. Ashame to go through all that work and have equipment issues , I was looking foward to watching. Hopefully someone else will have good video of it, could grow into a great show.

Last edited:
Anybody go to the No name nationals this weekend. Not seeing much on YouTube about it. The official video posted on Sept 30 looks bleak. Maybe 50 cars. Mostly MOPARS.
It was a blast!!! 105 cars entered, mostly Mopars! I am currently editing hours (and hours) of footage. I will be sure to share!

Here is the parade after the group photo:

I tried watching a couple of John Wilburns videos and they are just about unwatchable. Looks like it was shot with a Walmart security camera and the audio is pretty rough also. Ashame to go through all that work and have equipment issues , I was looking foward to watching. Hopefully someone else will have good video of it, could grow into a great show.
Yes, the live feeds were terrible.....

Auto Transport Service
Back