• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nocal nfg here

SofaKing

Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score
Howdy all my name is Mike and i am new to this forum.. Live in the MODESTO CA area.. Love old Mopars.. have had several.. just got my first B Body though.. can't wait to mess with it..

Looking forward to being a contributing member to the forum..
1234.jpg
9.jpg

Welcome. dig the 37 Plymouth? I think thats what that is. I am not that good at spotting anything earlier than about the mid to late fifties and newer

thanks.. . its a 38 desoto... it has a 440 and a 4 speed..

Welcome....
We have Robots in the Gallo Wine plant @ Madesto.

wlecome to FBBO from the NorCal Sonora area, cool old Desoto & Plymouth

Welcome....
We have Robots in the Gallo Wine plant @ Madesto.

I work at Gallo in the Op's Building.. been there for about a year... just move to Cali from Nebraska about a year ago..

- - - Updated - - -

I knew it was a 30 sumpthin' at least. LOL. thats gotta count.
it was actually a great guess.... i have old chevy truck front fenders on it so it looks different..

:sSig_welcometoourcl:sSig_hihihi:some nice rides you have there ,stick around ,you'll enjoy the site and the people ,post up some more photos we just love car **** :headbang:

welcome aboard :headbang:

hey rebel, you where close on the year but close is only good in horse shoe's. :thinker:

good guess

Cool Desoto ! I like the Satellite too. I have a 74 Satellie that I originally got as a parts car, but ended up throwing a drivetrain in it & using it as a beater driver. My GF loves it & actually puts more miles on it than I do !

Attachments

• my 74 satellite.jpg
    my 74 satellite.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 133
Cool Desoto ! I like the Satellite too. I have a 74 Satellie that I originally got as a parts car, but ended up throwing a drivetrain in it & using it as a beater driver. My GF loves it & actually puts more miles on it than I do !

THats a hell of a nice "beater" lol.. I want your hood! lol.. actually i think i am going to use a fiberglass super b scoop i got laying in my garage somewhere.. I dig thos big wide scoops..

looking for a spoiler too.. anyone have one..? going straight up old school muscle on this one.. it is going to be my daily..

Auto Transport Service
Back