• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

non a/c climate controls from a 73 340 rallye if anyone is interested.

callofthemopar

Local time
11:56 AM
Reaction score
I have the non a/c climate controls if someone is interested. I am starting to get piles of parts and need to lean it out!

I have the non a/c climate controls if someone is interested. I am starting to get piles of parts and need to lean it out!

I could use a set of good condition control cables for my 73 RR (non a/c) if you dont mind shipping the out.

I will do a thorough check of the cables and let you know the condition. Please describe which cables you need. I have the two that are centered under the dash and only control the cowl vents. And the ones that are attached to the climate control selector.

Hi, I could use all 4 if they are good. All mine are seizes. There are two to the fresh air vents as you note plus the two that connect at the back of the heater unit which slide to operate.
Feel free to pm me with details if you like.
Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back