• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NORWALK INAUGURAL MOPAR EVENT

Norwalk in September again WooHoo I used to love the MM event when they had it in September with the nice cool perfect air.

Gus

Glad it's Back !

Always a great time of year! Raced there for years in Chrysler Classic Events. Stellar facility. ruffcut

Can’t wait!

E201F768-0630-4E5D-9707-102BAE497B28.jpeg

I am in. May bring the Charger or the Challenger, or better yet both to race.

ENTRY AND PAYOUTS FOR THE EVENT - SEE ATTACHMENT.

Attachments

• NORWALK MOPAR RACE ENTRY AND PAYOUTS.pdf
    74.8 KB · Views: 154
Decisions, decisions. My two favorite races on the same weekend. This and NMCA Indy Dave Duell Classic.

Doug

The car show is very small just kind of a get together really. There usually some good bargains in the swap meet area even though it's small too.
The real car show is on the pit side. The most 62-65 Mopars you can see at most events.

Gus

Let's all rally together for them to put one on. Even if it's a Mopat against the world event.

From what I hear, at the last Norwalk event they were not cash friendly, so take your plastic. I am sure the swap meet will take cash, including myself .

Auto Transport Service
Back