• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE NOS 67 Coronet grill surround trim and headlight bezels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacho-RT74

Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here we have, a 67 Coronet? Grill surround trim. Well I'm pretty sure it is for 67 Coronet. Dunno if works for 66/67 Charger.

NOS without package.

US$450 plus shipping
( shipping could be in around US$60-70 from Caracas Venezuela via FedEx )

Payment JUST PAYPAL AS PERSONAL PAYMENT please.

Having 68 and 69 NOS Plymouth Belvedere/Satellite grilles too, 65 and 68 Coronet tail lights ( one side each )... Some other parts listed on this section. Tried to make a bump but threads were locked ????

70 Belvedere Tail light lense... Some C and A body parts too

Just sold a 65 Belvedere Grill also NOS, delivered last week.

Last edited:
Needing full shipping address phone number included. FedEx doesn't allow shippments without phone number.

View attachment 357140 View attachment 357141 Here we have, a 67 Coronet? Grill surround trim. Well I'm pretty sure it is for 67 Coronet. Dunno if works for 66/67 Charger.

NOS without package.

US$450 plus shipping
( shipping could be in around US$60-70 from Caracas Venezuela via FedEx )

Payment JUST PAYPAL AS PERSONAL PAYMENT please.
Greetings: I am interested in the 67 grille surrounds. Please PM reference the specifics.
Jack

Greetings: I am interested in the 67 grille surrounds. Please PM reference the specifics.
Jack
I would like to purchase the surrounds. Do you have more pictures? Thanks!!

Ok here more pics.

Unfortunally last night we found SOMEBODY was playing around into storaging, and moving parts over the shelf meet this trim with some other parts and argent finish got some scratches. Is something easy to "fix"

Here the pics

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

More pics.. Last ones show the scratches

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Left side mold

image.jpeg

Right side mold

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Prices.... With these finish details found last night price is lowered but not too much because is an EASY and cheap fix

$400 for the molds plus shipping ( should be around $50-70 )
$380 for the headlight bezels plus shipping ( should be around $30-40 )

If taking both... $750 total plus shipping... What should be $50-70, so you'll be saving on shipping too.

Last edited:
First pair of headlight bezels already shipped to Germany... but good news... we found another set and an extra right side bezel.

Same price. Same NOS stunning conditions.

Pics in a moment

It seems we found another grill surround molding set... One of them still on its original package. Will let you know and post pic.

The set already sold and delivered got some more blemishes than expected that we overlooked by accident, but buyer was already partially refunded for that.

Won't happen again EVER. I promise

And the extra set of headlight bezels are still available

Let me get them pictured and checked personally, because last time my partner missed some blemishes the grilles got ( factory blemishes ) and when buyer got them he noticed. So
I preffer check them carefully myself to confirm conditions and price. Its my name and face "on the counter"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back