• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Nose Rubber Bumper Value?

Nxcoupe

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
I have an NOS rubber strip that goes on the nose cone if a superbird. I don't own a superbird, but 40 years ago I had that pipe dream and picked tgis up from the Dodge dealer I dealt with. I have no clue what it's worth. It has the Mopar parts sticker on it with dealer name, part number, description, etc. No it is not a repro. Just looking for some feedback on a true value. If it's not worth much, I'll just hold onto it for a conversation piece. Thanks in advance.

I believe it also will go on a 70 charger,go luck on finding the value.

Like this one?! :thumbsup:
superbirdbentdoorpt3 145.jpg
superbirdbentdoorpt3 146.jpg

Or do you mean the "mandated bumper" strip??
superbirdcleanup20182019 693.JPG

Mine is not bent. It is the strip on the front of the nose cone. If I can figure out where I put it, I will post the part number but so far 2 posts and no help.

Authentic Restoration part from Dale's Cuda Shop for $169.99

Screenshot_20230129-203847~2.png

I have an NOS rubber strip that goes on the nose cone if a superbird. I don't own a superbird, but 40 years ago I had that pipe dream and picked tgis up from the Dodge dealer I dealt with. I have no clue what it's worth. It has the Mopar parts sticker on it with dealer name, part number, description, etc. No it is not a repro. Just looking for some feedback on a true value. If it's not worth much, I'll just hold onto it for a conversation piece. Thanks in advance.
True value north of $1,000 would not surprise me. Some people want the old Chrysler parts...some people don't want an authentic reproduction part even if it looks better.

I'm not a winged car owner, nor do I have any parts for them.

Think you may have that seller mixed up with someone else.
Not if it's who quickbpbp said it was... and if I had the car I'd be doing the same thing for shows. It's sitting right there in front of my Bird at Wellborn's...
talladegaorbust2019 1087.JPG

Last edited:
Okay interesting on the ph23vo vs his name, but I still think I have the right guy. If not... we haven't helped the OP much.. LOL

Okay interesting on the ph23vo vs his name, but I still think I have the right guy. If not... we haven't helped the OP much.. LOL
It’s the wrong guy..look at the auction is from Washington state.. where the Hemmings v code fury was sold.. I’ve known of him for decades on Moparts.. Nice parts but crazy priced IMO. I think I let him know it’s not worth $1500! :lol:

69A6595B-78AF-4BE9-8F26-931353D8A100.png

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back