• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Not a B Body but Nice 70 Cuda for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner 68

Tarnished Bronze Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just passing this through for a friend of a friend hense no price posted. I don't want any part of the negotiation. PM me and I'll share a phone number and name. The car is in Bend Oregon.

70 Cuda, It was originally a 383 four speed car now featuring a 440 six pack and fourspeed. Pretty much everything replaced, rear disk brakes, Foose wheels.
Engine is estimated at over 600 horsepower.
This guy reportedly does nice work but I can't say first hand. Looks dusty in his shop, but nice looking ride none the less. He has $10K in the engine alone.Thats all I know.

Attachments

• P1010223.JPG
    P1010223.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 821
  • P1010224.JPG
    P1010224.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 833
  • P1010225.JPG
    P1010225.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 866
  • P1010226.JPG
    P1010226.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 839
  • P1010227.JPG
    P1010227.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 780
  • P1010228.JPG
    P1010228.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 746
Well you should tell him to lose the wheel opening moldings and wash it

Can't argue with you there TH.
Still, I have always had a soft spot for the Es.

:) I hope he's able to get it sold looks like a nice ride so I was offering a suggestion to help him achieve that end

:) I hope he's able to get it sold looks like a nice ride so I was offering a suggestion to help him achieve that end

I hear you. Better pictures would help but as you're well aware, most of us aren't into the subtlties of salesmanship. It's all about the hardware.

Just passing this through for a friend of a friend hense no price posted. I don't want any part of the negotiation. PM me and I'll share a phone number and name. The car is in Bend Oregon.

70 Cuda, It was originally a 383 four speed car now featuring a 440 six pack and fourspeed. Pretty much everything replaced, rear disk brakes, Foose wheels.
Engine is estimated at over 600 horsepower.
This guy reportedly does nice work but I can't say first hand. Looks dusty in his shop, but nice looking ride none the less. He has $10K in the engine alone.Thats all I know.

A little more info below.
Block:1974 RB 440, magnafluxed, decked, line bored, torque plate honed
Pistons:Speed Pro crw forged 12.5 to1 with 11.2 to1 final compression
Rods:true six pack rods
Crank:1967 forged steel crank
Fasteners:ARP rods, heads, and main studs
Heads:1967 hi pro closed chamber, matched and flow ported, with hardened seats,bronze guides and stainless valves
compcams push rods
neutralbalanced
highvolume oil pump
DirectConnection Purple cam
steelshim head gaskets
gearreduction high torque starter
Headmanheaders
MagnaFlow 2.5" stainless exhaust
Schumachertorque strap

Transmission
A-833:all new bearings, all new brass
10.5"Mcleod dual surface clutch and pressure plate, aluminum bell housing

Rearaxle assembly
8-3/4Sure Grip 3.55 to1: new bearings, gears, seals

Misc.
4wheel disc brakes, Willwood in front, SSBC rear.
FooseWheels
newtie rods, steering linkage, bushings, shocks

Body

Rotisserierestored, every nut and bolt removed.
Refinishedwith DuPont Chroma Premier line products, inside and out, top to bottom
2012Belize Blue basecoat, $807 per gallon, significant amount of pearlescent.
ChromaPremier ultra high solid clear coat

Interior

Rallyedash
Pistolgrip shifter
OriginalAM radio
Newupholstery, front and rear
Newcarpet, Dyna Mat, headliner, dash, sills, package tray, glove box,weatherstripping, inner and outer belt fuzzies, windshield
windowtint

How much? I had the moldings on my 71 Cuda but it was Sassy Grass. Seems the darker colors don't look as good with them imo. Had a 70 Challenger that was Burnt Orange and I took them off and to me, it looked better without.

I can't speak to the cost, like I said in the original post I don't want to get involved with any of that.
PM me and I'll give you the cat's name, number and adress and you can ask him.

For what it's worth I'm not real jazzed about the WOM either. I supose one could by the f@cker and take them off.

No, it's not even close to Larry Gech. The car is actually in Redmond OR, not Bend as I was originally told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back