• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not happy with PST poly graphite lower control arm bushings

It pisses me off when some dude gets all huffy and thinks that he was unjustly treated then gets online to bash XYZ Widget company instead of contacting them first.
I bought some stuff from PST last year and a couple of the parts were damaged in shipping. I contacted them and BOOM, the man responded quickly. I sent pictures and the man sent me new parts.
THAT is how PST treated me. I'm sure that they would be the same for others.
Now....If you are some hack with an inferiority complex and you contact them bitching, complaining and insulting them, you are an asshole. You are the customer that EVERY business hates to deal with. You'll never be happy, you'll always find a problem to bitch about.
Every company that I have dealt with has treated me with respect because I treat them that way.
Try that and see what happens.
To recap...
I chose to use the rubber lower control arm bushings because I felt that the urethane bushings transmitted too much vibration BUT I did use urethane in the strut rods, sway bar links and bumpstops. I have since changed the sway bar links to those cool Moog ball joint types.
I will buy from PST again. Their products and prices are great and they stand behind their stuff.

Auto Transport Service
Back