• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not letting something holding me back

Welcome Erica from another Michigan native.
As hanks733 stated, hope to see you at one of the many cruise ins, and shows this summer.
Whether east side or west side they’re all great people, shows, and cars, just like this site.

Welcome to the site Erica from Pennsylvania!

What some see as a disadvantage can be an big advantage in other cases. See how comfortable a 6'5" guy is on an airplane! OK, you are not the norm with respect to size, but you are a unique individual. Sounds like you are grabbing life by the horns and making the most out of life. We look forward to having you be a contributing member here!

Great story. Great attitude. There's always going to be some advantage you have. My girly forearms let me reach deep into engine bays that these guys with Popeye forearms can't reach. Gotta be the same for you. As a dad of a daughter, I wish she would have stopped growing (really aging, you know what I mean) at 10. In my dreams at night, my children are always young again.

Welcome, your story of your strength is is very inspiring.

Very inspiring story there. Proof that nothing holds you back and makes you stronger than those who are not so blessed.

Worst part has been dating,past guys I dated were jerks,a-holes and idiots.I have a new guy in my life that I met last week.So far this one is going well,he is a little person and knows my story.He has seen I do not let what happen to me hold me back

Worst part has been dating,past guys I dated were jerks,a-holes and idiots.I have a new guy in my life that I met last week.So far this one is going well,he is a little person and knows my story.He has seen I do not let what happen to me hold me back

I don't care who you are, today's dating isn't easy. Don't get to serious and just try to be friends. Then see where it goes.

Good luck with the new guy!

91DBBDAE-E43A-4AF7-B4A4-BE88A181315E.gif
58DDBF22-2793-4328-9513-7FDC71FEAC3A.gif
BFAA7F57-47D9-472A-A4C2-2123323AD9FF.gif
6FC3D8A4-1E58-4290-94E9-E9EF34B8A5EF.gif
74823E52-68BF-415E-8F9D-079833BE6928.gif

@EricaMG Here’s another NJ a welcome for you! Love your story. Enjoy your uniqueness and keep working and driving your Mopars!

Welcome from Missouri!! There was only one person that was perfect and they crucified him. Do you really think any of us stand a chance. Keep smiling and do your thing!!!! You'll be fine!!

Welcome. Thank you for sharing your story and sorry for all of your challenges. Great attitude and keep going.

Welcome from Pa. Like yourself, my early years weren't great, for different reasons. That stuff does make you grow, if you can get through it. Hope the see you at the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle one of these years.

Must be tough
I'm glad you're coping with it...
must be tough, you seem to have a grip on it

& you have a MoPar ++

"God only lets things grow until they're perfect. Some of us didn't take as long as others!"

Welcome aboard ! Don't be shy.

I did take growth hormones at first until I was 15.Doctors said I was done growing.The brain cancer,all started with a bump on my left side of my head,was a tumor which was removed surgically

Auto Transport Service
Back