• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE NOT MINE! 68 Sport Satellite Hardtop for sale in South Mississippi

Status
Not open for further replies.

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
A close friend told me about this car but I'm so broke I can't even pay attention...
Ocean Springs MS (near the Gulf of Mexico)
NO dash VIN tag.
Fender tag looks original and legit to me. RP23 = 1968 Sport Satellite Hardtop. NO TITLE, Bill of Sale available, and I'm not familiar with what it will take to get a title or if it's possible. Last sale was to current owner's dad around 2001.
Reportedly ran 10.9s in the ¼ mile, no nitrous. 440 in pic is full of water. Likely 8¾ rear axle. Floor pan is there, but will likely need repair. Trunk floor condition unknown.
I'm only posting because I know about this car being available and I thought it may be something someone would be interested in. When he thought it was a Roadrunner, he was asking $7k, but he has accepted my judgment that it's a Sport Satellite and asked me what I think it's worth which I didn't say, but I told him more about the car and asked some questions.
If anyone is seriously interested, PM me and I can give you his phone number.
706554874.jpg
RenderedImage-11.JPEG
RenderedImage-12.JPEG
RenderedImage.JPEG
RenderedImage-1.JPEG
RenderedImage-2.JPEG
RenderedImage-3.JPEG
RenderedImage-5.JPEG

That’s sweet. Too bad it’s a few thousand miles away. Kim
I know you are familiar with the market and so on for older original stuff.
I think it was well suited for a drag strip car, and still is given its (lack of) documentation story and it having already been set up and used as a track car.
IF I had the extra money, I would probably grab it for that purpose.

I cannot make out a thing on that fender tag, do you have a breakdown of it?

I cannot make out a thing on that fender tag, do you have a breakdown of it?
I don't have ANY specifics other than I could clearly see the RP23, as I posted in the car's description, on the bottom left hand corner, and once we saw that it is a Sport Satellite, that is where the interest ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back