• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOT MINE - Big block 4 speed 71 road runner on Craigslist

Wow. Dude thinks he's really got something, eh?

A little soap and water would go a long way there. You would be able to see whats what there.

At least nothing is hiding under mud and a maacco paint job...

Looks like a pretty nice trailer, wish they had better pictures of it.

Which three wheels are the correct ones??? Like many, that was a sweet ride once upon a time.....

Serious question, that deck lid looks to be galvanized.. I know Ford was doing some body panels then, but that cant be OEM Chrysler, can it??

A little soap and water would go a long way there. You would be able to see whats what there.

At least nothing is hiding under mud and a maacco paint job...
Always washed/cleaned the junk I had for sale. Imo, it also makes them look better and more appealing if there was anything that had a shine to it. Bought a 70 340 Challenger Rallye package that was filthy and looked like a totally different car after a good washing.....

Which three wheels are the correct ones??? Like many, that was a sweet ride once upon a time.....

Serious question, that deck lid looks to be galvanized.. I know Ford was doing some body panels then, but that cant be OEM Chrysler, can it??
That's just the primer showing and will eventually wash off like it did in the surface rusty areas.

Best part...

NON TITLE CAR.

I can just imagine the headache involved in getting a new title in NY.

Lotso work required for that one!!! Just sayin' is all. Besides, not my year of preferred B Body cars...cr8crshr/Tuck:fool::fool::fool::usflag::usflag::usflag:

I can smell the mouse urine and droppings from here.

I can smell the mouse urine and droppings from here.
39279424-extreme-vomit-man.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back