• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not mine Shelby 350H survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty good for sitting on a dirt floor, exhaust looks new as does the carb.

Dirt isn't always bad, but the chance of mice... pee u

I think he bought it new, a friend with a 350 survivor tried to buy it 20 years ago, but he was going to fix it up.

Id own it. Dirt floor is better than grass. Kind of a hard to find car. And it wont be cheap.

It looks pretty dang nice. Dirt or gravel are okay, as long as the building is tight. Haven't seen it in person. I plan to look at the little stuff, but no 350H's in my future. I like to put a bunch of mouse traps in cars in town or on the ranch.

I have a good friend who lives there, I worked in the area on occasion, and have spent way too much time in Sturgis bars. I'll talk to anybody who wants to talk, so I learn a lot.

I have a good friend who lives there, I worked in the area on occasion, and have spent way too much time in Sturgis bars. I'll talk to anybody who wants to talk, so I learn a lot.
sent you a pm

I may have been a little harsh on the auctioneer. He's not a bad guy, but this car, for example, should have a lot more info and photos to bring the most money for the seller.

An old friend of mine who passed 3 years ago had a barn with about 4 old cars in it. One was an old Oldsmobile (I think) that was made famous in a James Dean movie. Anyway, he had a dirt floor and added or replaced straw on the dirt floor every year. He claimed it kept the moisture down, thus less rust. When they auctioned his old cars, all were in pretty nice shape considering he never drove them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back