• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Hemi Coronet not mine

greycharger

Local time
9:39 PM
Reaction score
Not sure where to post, the cars for sale says:"list your" and these are not mine

These guys have a Hemi Coronet to auction off and if somebody is in the market, it may be the one. This looks like the Coronet that belonged to a local big shot. This guy owned a string of Hotels and everything he collected was rare and in mint condition. I sold a Zenith transistor radio I bought from his estate sale for $900. The engraving on his double barrel BB gun was incredible. I have seen the Coronet in person and it is very nice, but I didn't look at it as though it was for sale. Normally, when an auctioneer under sells by having no information and only one photo of a Hemi Car, it is good for the buyer. They have reserves, so there won't be any runaway deals. They have a 68 Charger, but I didn't ask about it. The guy with the Coronet also had a 1968 Charger, Hemi four speed car that was very pretty. They have a 68 in the billing and it would be like them to leave off the R/T part.
http://www.sdauctions.com/index.php?cmd=prevauction&id=16915&secday=1

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back