• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not Screwed By Fellow FBBO Members

Robliepse

Local time
8:07 PM
Reaction score
First I'll say I'm a big believer in Karma and eventually people get what they deserve. I've only been a member here for a couple of months and I find the folks on this site to be first class citizens of the planet earth. I always research the previous threads before asking my many silly questions and yes I also own the big blue chassis manual. But holy cow the level of knowledge and the willingness of people to give their advice is incredible. From Joel Mopar sending me a postal money order refund when we had a small issue with Paypal, to Nitro Junkie sending me a part for a project I'm working on and just asking me to send him the money and CRANKY sending me a K Member bolt for free because he had one and I needed one. This just shows that there are still tons of good people out there just doing out think trying to help each other out. We still need to make a living and get by but let's not let the little thing get in the way.

Oh by the way Joel Mopar, I still need to send you the money back to you for that 1972 jack. The postal money order is still hanging by the magnet on my fridge and I see it everyday. I always say to myself......."Self, I need to cash this money order and send Joel Mopar back his money"....

Always remember Karma...

I bought the ignition box and coil from member gregs70, and it was missing the coil connector (PS-91 coil). I found one for $5 shipped. I asked Greg for the $5 to cover it, and he sent me $10! Thanks Gregs70!

I bought the ignition box and coil from member gregs70, and it was missing the coil connector (PS-91 coil). I found one for $5 shipped. I asked Greg for the $5 to cover it, and he sent me $10! Thanks Gregs70!

Aw, shucks!

We need a spot to log good guy points as some goods are exchanged with out being in the for sale forum so you can not give a trader score
I would like to give reboot and his uncle a point
Bruce

I'll throw out a plug for moparmarkk in FL. It all started with one transaction a few years ago and we have been sending parts back and forth ever since. One example is the torque converter deal. I got a new Dynamic 9" for my Belvedere and I thought it was ridiculously loose for a street car with a mild cam. I told Mark the story and he thought he could use it for his monster race motor but didn't have the $600.00 at the time to spring for it. I thought about it and decided to send him the converter to try out and if he liked it he can pay it off with parts and cash, which he did to the penny. Likewise I held onto some of his expensive parts to sell at the West Coast swap meets I attend and just kept him in the loop. Soon he will get my 1050 Dominator to try out. This is a 100% FBBO connection and the kind of working relationship that gives the car hobby a good name.

good on you, Rob. :headbang:

This board is all about Karma...give as much as you take in (in whatever capacity you can) and you will get it back in spades.

That's why

THIS IS THE BEST DAMN FORUM ON THE 'NET

FBBO decal (2).jpg

I would like to add two more people to the list of good guys.

Hunt2Elk for the referral to 1970Roadrunner (Rod @ GSW Restorations)
for a wood grain wheel.

I installed it in minutes and I am very happy with the results.

My Wood Grain  Wheel.jpg
Nice work by Rod.

thanks to the forum.

Matt

Last edited:
Great sight, I've gotten a ton of help around here on my current project. Great bunch of guys.

No doubt this is the best Mopar site around. I've bought and sold a pile of parts from people on here with no problems whatsoever (knock on wood). Even met up with several members through the years. Got my fingers crossed that Devins' situation gets resolved soon.

CRANKY has helped me a lot. gave me parts,he is a great guy.

Be careful, ya'all!

Pretty soon we will be calling him "Huggy-Bear" instead of Cranky!

Afterall, he has a reputation to keep up....

(tee-hee-hee")

Last edited:
Great site & Great guys/gals

Yep. Cranky is one of the good guys here, he sold me a nice intake at a fair price, packaged it good! ill support him any ole time someone needs to know about the good ones hear, There is plenty more on this site for sure!!!

CDR has helped me out of a few fixes with his knowledge on Chargers. A big thanks Charlie:icon_winkle:

Auto Transport Service
Back