• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nothing funny about this..Wet roads and mopars apparently do not mix..

Oh..So the 'you' were going on about was 'you'..collective..As in all of YOU in Europe! You do realize that the Netherlands is another country?

I was going to say must not be Finnish.

Oh..So the 'you' were going on about was 'you'..collective..As in all of YOU in Europe! You do realize that the Netherlands is another country?
Yes, of course I know the Netherlands is another country. I had no intention of sounding malicious. Sorry, didnt mean to offend. I was just making a funny comment in reference to the other thread.

Go back and listen to the audio while watching the car go into the skid. He clearly kept the throttle on well after he lost control.

People simply shouldn't drive beyond their ability.

Yes, of course I know the Netherlands is another country. I had no intention of sounding malicious. Sorry, didnt mean to offend. I was just making a funny comment in reference to the other thread.

You know I'm an Aussie right?

That sucks! Hate to see it with any old car!

I live in Finland..I found that more correct than.."where the outlaws live".. LOL, impressive! ;)

I thought it was funny lol. Idiot. I dont think he took his off the gas until the wall stopped him lol

That was REALLY dumb. No matter who is watching, I value my cars more than that.

I have seen this happen more times than I'd care to think about. Driver gets rear wheel spinning, decides he/she is in too far, abruptly lets off of accelerator pedal. Rear wheels lock up for an instant and off the go into the woods/guardrail/other car. If you are getting out of push in the clutch, click it into neutral or slowly get out of it. If not for you do it for the car!

Yikes! That is going to cost truck loads of cash to fix from outside the USA. Expensive mistake, I hope he learns from it.

I guess I got the wrong impression because I thought he was talking about this 2015-01-06-08-36-05.jpg

Fortunately, Charger part are plentiful in the Netherlands.

Auto Transport Service
Back