• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB odd request for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short version of new rules state if you have over 600 in account and don't have a tax number. You will be required to get a tax number. You will also get a 1099 for money you have been paid. I got one last year. You also won't be able to claim money you have spent on items unless you are a business. That is the way I read it. Even f&f won't save you supposedly.

Yep

30EEE5C8-C60B-4C11-95A4-CB6F4934DF7E.jpeg

thanks everyone for suggestions. talked it over with wife and am going to donate funds to a charity, even though it is a small amount. rick w. also anything i pull out of my stash to sell, will be paid for by cash, check(sent after check clears the bank) or usps m/o.

Rick, I’m also looking for an alternative to P/P. I have lots of 66-72 B body mounts and brackets if u so happen to need. Kim

Thank you Kim. I already got a mount set from you. Are you able to get out of Canada and back in yet?

65&older mounts are drying up
I might have a pr
As for paypal I’m out
A good check should be honored in our hobby
I always respond promptly and contact as l said l would
Our reputation is all we have in this world (and 8 muscle cars)

10D861DB-E8BE-4E4D-8248-283EC8F6C03F.jpeg

I have some original 1969 air in a tire. Very rare! I want to keep the wheel but will box up the air for you and send it to you.

thanks chtampa. but i think i have you beaten. i have an orig tire from a 56 dodge that still has the orig air in it, although low. it is not for sale. hahahaha

This reminds me of a "prize" I got at my 10 Year high school reunion. It was a old used tire, with a hole in it. The guy who gave it to me said he didn't want to spend more than $10 dollars on the prize so he pocketed the money and brought the tire he found out by his barn. It was an award for having traveled the longest distance to get to the reunion. I came home from West Germany where I was stationed at the time...

i may want to close out my paypal acct. i have 49.21 left in it. anyone have anything interesting they would sell shipped to 62052 for that. i don't know what i need specifically, just want to get out of paypal before all the new rules become effective. tia.

How about a NOS
2291741 _ 1963 - 1965 _ Emergency Flasher switch _ shipped to your door?
can send pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back