• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB odd request for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbkt65

Local time
1:55 AM
Reaction score
i may want to close out my paypal acct. i have 49.21 left in it. anyone have anything interesting they would sell shipped to 62052 for that. i don't know what i need specifically, just want to get out of paypal before all the new rules become effective. tia.

If you do not want to buy anything, but clearly your ad states you do, why not transfer to your bank account? Keep the cash?

I cancelled mine. I would never use it again. I withdrew my funds. So theres no 90 day time frame on a purchase then have to wait for cancelling the account.

This sounds interesting. Do you want a random box of goodies or a box of something your into? Let me know as I will play if I have the stuff you want. Always love the out of the ordinary.

PayPal rules changing ?

1 huh 1.gif

i may want to close out my paypal acct. i have 49.21 left in it. anyone have anything interesting they would sell shipped to 62052 for that. i don't know what i need specifically, just want to get out of paypal before all the new rules become effective. tia.
There is not much to choose from. There all in the same situation of additional fees

I must have missed something here...

Did someone lose some $$ from PayPal?

I did not your stand what is being said here??

Thanks Mike

venmo is owned by pp and they are supposed to be the same rules. will go back to using usps money order, cash at swap meets or order new on line. right now i am have 14 dodge trucks from 1976-1993, still have my 65 coronet sw and am hunting for an a body or another b body. would consider any and all parts. but with only that amount to spend to clear my pp acct, the shipping will eat $10-15. does not mean that i would not add cash to the pot, but it would be in the form of a usps m/o.

I got my pay pal hacked CLOSED my paypal account FOREVER !!!!!!!
to you
Wow.... I am sorry this happened to you.

I never lost any money with PP but will resort to a more defensive mode of payment....

checks and MO also.

we are living in a very frustrating times

Thank you for the clarification justjim

I've never had a balance in my Paypal account, nor do they have any of my banking info. If I buy something with Paypal, they transfer the charge to my credit card. They do have that data, but I thought it was less risky for them to have it instead of giving it to every merchandiser and seller that I purchase from. Haven't had problems since I started using it in 2003.

Rbkt65 May l kaw u R
I’m west of Burlington 83 minutes if u need parts for ur picks l take check or money order Like in coin collection
I’m a Plymouth man Sold all 4 of my 65
Even in pickups

AD993716-7E19-46AF-A92D-299BFDBE0013.jpeg C57A6EA0-71E8-49D0-BC04-B27B3DD83B39.jpeg

Anybody know of something that is Canadians can use to send money?

I have been using paypal since 2003 and have never had a problem.

Just the new issue where npbody has paypal now and most apps dont work for canadians to american funds. Even our postal service no longer does american money orders.

don't really need anything for my wagon. bout 1/3 of trucks are parts units. maybe b body bb block mounts that
8808 (3).jpeg
8807 (3).jpeg
bolt to the block, kickdown linkage.

Again, can someone explain which new rules you are talking about?

I would suggest just donating it to a good cause that accepts PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back