• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Offer My Service

Be happy to help anyone in the northeast Montana area. Worked at the Mopar dealership in the early 70's and turned wrenchs my whole life. Personaly know most of the mopars in this area. Dano

This is a great service you guys are offering. I paid expenses for a friend to inspect my A100 truck a few years ago, and it was worth every cent to do that. It certainly takes away the nasty surprise element when buying blind over the innerweb. :hello2:

Thanks to all who offer to help out in this way. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

If I can help anyone in the Motherlode Sonora area of the Central Calif. Sierras, not too many Cool old Mopar's up here thou, but PM me, if you need to look at something or want an honest opinion...

I'd be more than happy to help out in northern NJ or northeast PA. Let me know. also, if anyone needed some eyes in the Cayman Islands, that could also be arranged.

I gotcha covered around Augusta, GA to Atlanta and Charlotte, plus all of South Carolina. If it's Upstate South Carolina in the Greenville/Spartanburg area, I can drag my old man out. He was a Chrysler service manager for years and he's built several birds, a couple of Cuda's, Cordoba's, Jeeps and various other rods.

i m in whitestone ny 11357 close to long island and queens area will do same.

Guys,

Great info for my next purchase, I will definitely keep this in mind!

I can do the same in central Illinios. not an expert but I can let you know what I see and think about a vehicle and I can take pics

If anyone is interested in a car in my neck of the country and lives some where else I will go check the car out for you and take pics and inspect it best as I can. My service is free, all I ask is that if I am travelling a few hundred miles for you that you pay for gas..LOL

I know ebay and craigslist sometimes has some potential gems but you cant trust a car you cant see in person. I'll be your eyes and skeptic

Read that thread of the guy being ripped off and if I can help prevent it for someone then I would gladly help. It would have been a long ride for me but I would have gone to the boarder for him as well.

I flew from Detroit to Eugene, OR back in February of 2012 to buy a Z06 Corvette.
I spent $1,000 in airfare, and didn't buy the car. It was hit on the drivers side and repaired with smeared fiberglass.
The rear framerails were bent and repaired with fiberglass! It was a mess.

This is a great thing you're offering to do!

Well I can't be left out! I'm in Maine and more than happy to look for anyone that needs. I can say there may not be many left around here, occasionally might find something..

Victoria bc

I'M here and i'm happy to help if I can. I also go to the Vancouver BC area often. Peter. 250 580 3656.

I think we all should do this for anyone on this forum. We all are trying to achieve the same thing. A great Mopar to restore and drive and bring back to life. I can cover Western NC.

Another Pittsurgh & s.w. pa guy for anyone who needs pix & help.

Chuck

I can also help cover the NE Ohio area, I'm south of Cleveland, west of Akron, former ASE cert Tech, owned and operated a few auto repair shops, military helicopter mechanic, and pretty good with any electrical system.
I'm going to add something to the mix here, I've done this in the past for friends on a motorcycle forum...***I will even pick up a car from a private party if you make a deal long distance and store it here on my property for a disclosed amount of time, until which you can pick it up or have it shipped, if it's a high dollar vehicle, there's even plenty of close by secure storage facilities. I have a little over 3 acres, so space isn't a problem, and I won't charge you anything to store it on my property for a short term, I don't want to get into long term storage, as I don't have available covered storage. As long as you pay for fuel and transport cost to get it here(trailer rental-etc) I'll pick up within a couple 100 miles. I may extend this offer for hard to get high dollar replacement components as well, I have a small trailer 6x10 and a Jeep to chase stuff down, and can help arrange shipping. Feel free to PM me anytime to request a phone number if you ever want to talk about it.
Rich

previous example;
Rented a Home-Depot truck, drove from Medina Ohio to far east of Pittsburgh to get 2 GS1100 motorcycles for a friend from Arizona, stored them at my place until he arranged a transport company to pick them up.

Something to remember, you'll never catch everything, but at least with today's technology of photo's and video, you'll have a better idea, but always expect less than the view from our amorous glasses we wear when making a new to us purchase.

Auto Transport Service
Back