• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh boy I can’t believe I’m letting her do it!

Been awhile since I posted and update..sorry about that. Been crazy around here.. So, the hood is done and sealed!! I’ll load some pics soon.

The delay came from having to move the car from the garage we had it in to a building that I had to rebuild into a little shop / paint booth. That has been a total pain in the hiney! Rebuild, secure it up, seal up the walls and paint, new floor and paint, new larger doors, new trim and electrical. Lights go up this afternoon! Will still have more to do here soon but she can at least get started again.

The issues to complete the transformation have been mostly weather related.. I started early June and demo part went easily.. it’s been the reconstruction part. The availability and prices of wood! Heat and mostly humidity to be able to work inside. About 9 am the sun comes around the trees and heats it up to over 100 inside! Tough get stuff to dry with all the rain and humidity we’ve had. I’ve sealed the walls and floor but it won’t completely dry! Hoped by the end of this week, she is moved in and back to the races on the car..

A kind of before and after photo.. I had started the outside..
FE5F4527-F81B-45CF-9373-394B55F24137.jpeg

4E3FDD7D-7E88-41CD-9AEB-334179F24899.jpeg

Stay tuned..

Auto Transport Service
Back