Separate names with a comma.
Members see less ads - Click here to become a member for FREE
RIP to the one who died. https://www.yahoo.com/news/buffalo-wild-wings-employee-dies-052729800.html
Employer tells employees put the substance on the floor and step outside to get some fresh air......Really??? Its a workers Comp case but I think its criminal negligent homicide and I hope these SOB's get sued into bankruptcy...
from a floor cleaning agent/chemical must be some serious strong shit that's a 1st RIP to the guy who died from it
Did someone mix bleach and ammonia?
I have a feeling someone did not read the directions.
It's household bleach. https://news.yahoo.com/umass-lowell-researchers-look-super-221100605.html
Tonight on the news they said bleach plus another cleaner made chlorine gas. I don’t think bleach alone will kick you ass like that.
that employee did not know that an acid-based cleaner, Scale Kleen, had been spilled on the floor earlier, Patterson said. So when the worker used chlorine- and bleached-based Super 8 on the floor, the mixture turned green and started to bubble Both the Scale Kleen and Super 8 cleaners had clear labels warning not to mix them with other products Darwin awards has another posthumous grand prize winner....
What is wrong with that? What happens?
Sounds like a bigger job than a restaurant employee, possibly a janitor mopping a floor. Were's the supervision? Who was running this job?
I don't know what that is either.
The combination of the two. Years ago a friend was cleaning out his cistern and his girl friend was handing him whatever they had to clean it with, the combination of bleach and ammonia just about killed him. He went down like a lead balloon and we had to go in and get him out. It wasn't till later that we found out what happened, a few more minutes he would have died. That's some serious shit there, definitely nothing to mess with!!
Most often, you'll get a cloud of chlorine gas.
When these chemicals were mixed, it produces a toxic gas which can kill quickly. This along with chloride was used in WWl gas attacks in the trenches. It basically will burn up the insides of your lungs. Deadly.......
Someone seriously needs to get their ass back in school and learn something!!! WTF?
School won't help ! They don't teach anything anymore!
I I'm not familiar with toxic chemical formulas.
....and then all of a sudden one day, KernDog stops posting for some unknown reason.
Folks in the restaurant business should know better! I was a busboy (the lowest position in the restaurant) at age 15 and I knew better. R.I.P. to the young man that lost his life to this (tragic but avoidable) accident.