• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh yeah, now I'm ready!

bobtile

Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score
Hey , look what the traction gods delivered!

Attachments

• traction.jpg
    traction.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 221
More important...how long will they last??? I've seen your cool burnout videos :rolling::rolling:

More important...how long will they last??? I've seen your cool burnout videos :rolling::rolling:

I hope I get more than the 3000 miles that I got out of my street tires. I wonder if they are still under warranty?

Now that's what I call fun. Once when I was young and lived at home I had a 67 GTO my dad seen the tires and said those tires are bLd to go ahead to the tire store and get two new rear tires and put on his bill. I did with 2 new L60, then me and my buddy took the car and smoked the tires off. My dad sees the car in a few days and says I don't know why you can't listen to me and save yourself some money, one take that car and get those tires put on it. I didn't know what to do so I went and got another set on his bill. It still makes me laugh at the dum *** things we use to do. My dad was a great man and never said about double sets of tires on his bill.

That's funny. I had a similar story. My first car was a 73 340 4speed Duster. I had new tires on when I put it on the road. Within a couple of months my Pro Tracs were worn out for some reason. My father made me go out and get snow tires for the winter. Well, they lasted all of one week. I seemed to have developed a pattern. To this day, I can't make a set of tires last for any length of time.

Nice traction "god" delivery, that should help a little... it's only money...he he ha ha

Auto Transport Service
Back