• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Dodge bottle.

1967coronet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
Guy I know stopped by the shop Thursday. He tells me he was in a junk store and seen this old Dodge bottle.
He said I know you guys like Mopars so I gave a couple bucks for it. Here you go its yours.
After thanking him I used some super clean and washed it out. You could tell its pretty old. I was guessing it dates back to Dodge bros, ect.
Well after a bit of phone and Google Lmao, it turns out to be a embalming fluid bottle from the 1920s Dodge Chemical co.
20220929_122454.jpg

Guy I know stopped by the shop Thursday. He tells me he was in a junk store and seen this old Dodge bottle.
He said I know you guys like Mopars so I gave a couple bucks for it. Here you go its yours.
After thanking him I used some super clean and washed it out. You could tell its pretty old. I was guessing it dates back to Dodge bros, ect.
Well after a bit of phone and Google Lmao, it turns out to be a embalming fluid bottle from the 1920s Dodge Chemical co.View attachment 1350365
Could have helped in the racing days, when they buried the competition.

Auto Transport Service
Back