• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE OLD SCHOOL 303CI HILBORN FI Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

martyk98

Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Yup, that's right, real deal FI unit casting #303-0-8. 1956-57 engines. Also fits 368CI Lincoln/Merc. Same unit used on Merc Mermaid and Ford Battlebird. I have other old speed pieces that fit the 368.

FL: I took the listing down because I don't know how to proceed. The unit I have came off a 368 Lincoln/Merc so I have a
vertex Mag, tach drive fuel pump, valley pan, and custom risers all for a 368. If I sell the FI unit, trying to find a buyer for the 368 stuff would be impossible.
Also in the dilemma is the fact that the casting numbers may not even have anything to do with a 303ci engine. Hilborn history back to the 50's is vague. Hope you
weren't put out. Marty

Marty; Hilborn is still in business as Fuel Injection Engineering. Shoot them an email with a few pictures and I'm sure they can tell you what you have and what it will fit: [email protected] 909-360-0909 Alisa Viejo, CA

I tried that a decade ago and I was told they don't have records that go back that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back