• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

old school looking tires that grip

Was 14, around the time I was going nuts wanting to get my license. Hell, I knew how to drive just fine, I’d take my folk’s old ’57 T-bird out for a spin when they were at work, even though it was partially stripped down in prep for restoring…no lights, bumpers, etc. on it, but ran nicely. Lucky I wasn’t snagged by the police as I was every damn time I took my go-cart on the road. I think a neighbor would call; same guy that never gave us our baseballs back if they rolled in his yard.

Worse was my elder brother just getting his license and a ’65 GTO. His buds would come over in their nice rides with their girlfriends, a few would call me a cutey-pie tussling my hair and pinching my cheeks…yep, I’d get that hard feeling and think they knew it, lol. Then off they’d go doing burn-outs to cruise town and hit the drive-ins. Theee longest two-years in my life I can remember until I could get my license. I posted this photo before; but repeat here for some effect. Was 15 at the time.

View attachment 1593523
Was ALWAYS on the look out for cops when on my mini bike or go cart....same way after I got my license with my car lol

Auto Transport Service
Back