• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OLED Cluster?

wsutard

Local time
12:06 AM
Reaction score
Is anyone aware of options for a aftermarket OLED Cluster? I'm having a hard time tracking down any options out there as everything seems to be focused around the OE side of the industry.

Here is an example of what I am talking about.

Is anyone aware of options for a aftermarket OLED Cluster? I'm having a hard time tracking down any options out there as everything seems to be focused around the OE side of the industry.

Here is an example of what I am talking about.

I used Autometer classic gauges in my 65 Fury and was surprised at how honest they looked. I bought a large speedo, fuel guage, voltmeter, oil pressure and coolant temp and made a new internal back plate for the cluster housing to mount to. They remain lit whenever the car is running because they use literally no power to do so. Threw the speedo cable in the garbage and bought a pulse generator that mounted perfectly to the 727. Removed the stupid "arm" float sending unit and put in a tube type that isn't affected by fuel sloshing in the tank. Every thing works perfect and has for four years without incident. Of course this type of conversion depends on the shape of your cluster housing and style of speedometer but just about any style can be converted.

Auto Transport Service
Back