• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One of the "Uninitiated"

Noosh

Local time
2:14 AM
Reaction score
Greetings and Salutations,
My name is Janusz, but most now just call me Noosh. I am formerly of Chicago, with some stops in St. Louis,MO., Iowa, and Northern Cal (Placerville), now retired and living in Northern Illinois. I am very pleased to have found this site and people who know a good ride when they see one. My experience with the B-Body started when I was 17 with a '69 Satellite. Prior to that I had a '68 Barracuda S (I know, not a B-Body, but still....A Barracuda S!). I just finished dressing up and playing with a '02 Ram. Now I am in the process of restoring a '67 Coronet, R/T, factory 440, 4 spd, Dana 60 rear. Unfortunately the engine/trans are not numbers matching but are period correct.

Thank you for maintaining this site and for the community that it has spawned. I look forward to reading about all of your adventures and seeing pictures of these awesome cars.

Wishing everyone All the Best!
noosh

hello from s carolina any pics of the 67?

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome Janusz! You ever worked for G.E. Chicago / Bearing Dept?

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from North Carolina.

yoda_nopic_on_thread.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back