• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"One time only" deep discount on Wilwood 4 wheel disc brake system...

Thanks.
The vendor explained that the 6 piston swap in, on what are normally 4 piston brakes in the rear, is a "trick" they discovered in parts interchangeability.
I like the idea of being one of what I assume will be very few 70 Roadrunners with 6 piston calipers on all 4 wheels!
:bananadance:

Thanks.
The vendor explained that the 6 piston swap in, on what are normally 4 piston brakes in the rear, is a "trick" they discovered in parts interchangeability.
I like the idea of being one of what I assume will be very few 70 Roadrunners with 6 piston calipers on all 4 wheels!
:bananadance:
Just keep in mind when setting this up, that in a panic braking situation if the back brakes lock before the front brakes the car will swap ends on you. Be sure to get the proportioning valve set for less braking to the rear.

Just keep in mind when setting this up, that in a panic braking situation if the back brakes lock before the front brakes the car will swap ends on you. Be sure to get the proportioning valve set for less braking to the rear.
Thanks Jerry, will do!

Auto Transport Service
Back