• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oops, a day early to the show!

ffgreg32

Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score
I was excited to take the Satellite to the American Legion Memorial Day car show, in Onalaska Wi. I got the car cleaned up and made the drive to the neighboring town. Got some nice thumbs up attention and it was a beautiful day for the show. As I pulled in, I realized there was something amiss. I was all alone in the parking lot, and re-checked the date of the show. Oops, it's tomorrow. Oh well, I guess I won the people's choice award for today? Later, another guy showed up in his beautiful B5 blue 70 R/T Charger, so I guess i don't feel too alone. Shakedown cruise?

445408820_10236741516060604_7410868179714522314_n.jpg

Not a wasted trip tho, it looks like a beautiful day to enjoy that rockin’ car of yours. Any day is a good day to do that, so I say win/win for the return trip tomorrow!

Being early for the party is a lot better than being late for it!!

I was excited to take the Satellite to the American Legion Memorial Day car show, in Onalaska Wi. I got the car cleaned up and made the drive to the neighboring town. Got some nice thumbs up attention and it was a beautiful day for the show. As I pulled in, I realized there was something amiss. I was all alone in the parking lot, and re-checked the date of the show. Oops, it's tomorrow. Oh well, I guess I won the people's choice award for today? Later, another guy showed up in his beautiful B5 blue 70 R/T Charger, so I guess i don't feel too alone. Shakedown cruise?

View attachment 1668493
Practice plus a nice cruise.:steering:

Thats a good looking car, wouldn't mind seeing more pictures of it. I'd love to have a 65' myself.

I see your retired. I've been retired 15 years, day here a week there nothing to worry about. Now where did I put the keys to my car... .........Thanks for pictures!:wtf::lol:

Last edited:
Nice ride,
I hope you had a nice drive & back again on the right day

Auto Transport Service
Back