• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Orange or chrome ecu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas charger 73

Local time
11:05 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a good working Mopar Performance orange or chrome race box. I don't want a Rev n nator or fbo(both too expensive and I hear the new orange boxes don't last. Looking for one of the good ones that work and last. Thank you.

Bought a new one at Summit last spring, which will be your best bet price wise unless you find a good used one. The chrome ones are still good, but the new orange ones are garbage.

Bought a new one at Summit last spring, which will be your best bet price wise unless you find a good used one. The chrome ones are still good, but the new orange ones are garbage.

Yeah that's what I had heard was the new orange ones are junk. So the new chrome ones are still good though?

Yup all sources I ask and know say the Chrome ones are still made well. Mines lasted a little less than a year and no problems so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back