• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Orphan Broadcast Sheet

JonR

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
I've been meaning to post this since I got my 66 Coronet in May but just haven't got to it until now.

I received a fair amount of documentation with my 66 Coronet 440 Slant Six including the window sticker and a bunch of maintenance info and receipts. However, amongst the docs there is a "Chrysler Corporation Car Production Broadcast" sheet that is NOT for my car. It is for VIN = WH 23 E 6 7 249962, apparently a 318-powered 66 Coronet. It's a nice piece of doc history for the right car. I'd love to see it go to the right person even though that seems highly unlikely. Anyway, I have it if any of you folks have the car that matches!

Jon

I have all the info on my 66 6 banger car. Funny how some will document everything no matter the car. Used to have a fully loaded 70 Challenger 440 RT convertible and when I sold it, I saved one of the broadcast sheets from it.....but, it was for a /6 Convertible Challenger. I didn't look at it when I pulled it out. It was probably the car that was built just ahead or just behind my car? Probably should have saved it but figured who would care....

I've been meaning to post this since I got my 66 Coronet in May but just haven't got to it until now.

I received a fair amount of documentation with my 66 Coronet 440 Slant Six including the window sticker and a bunch of maintenance info and receipts. However, amongst the docs there is a "Chrysler Corporation Car Production Broadcast" sheet that is NOT for my car. It is for VIN = WH 23 E 6 7 249962, apparently a 318-powered 66 Coronet. It's a nice piece of doc history for the right car. I'd love to see it go to the right person even though that seems highly unlikely. Anyway, I have it if any of you folks have the car that matches!

Jon
Post the info in the "Lost and Found" forum. May be someone is looking for it. It would be cool to reunite the build sheet with the car.

Jon
Please pots some pics of your car , I have 4 cars with the buzzer half dozen.

There are 9 pictures in my Showcase but I need to add some more recent ones that show that the aftermarket A/C is gone now.

Auto Transport Service
Back