• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OTC 7310A Pitman Arm Puller - excellent

Snook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score
This made short work wikth no drama pulling the Pitman Arm on the Savoy, great tool and a time saver took a few seconds with an impact and off it came.

Chuck (snook)

OTC_7310A_Pitman Arm Puller.jpg

OTC? I’ve seen that brand advertised. Do you have other tools made by them? How is the quality? Compared to say…old pre-Stanley Craftsman?

OTC? I’ve seen that brand advertised. Do you have other tools made by them? How is the quality? Compared to say…old pre-Stanley Craftsman?
No comparison.

The quality is very good but I did replace the jaw tightening hardware with grade 8 fasteners (5/16-18 x 4" bolts, washers and nuts) as reviews I read said that the supplied 4" bolts were not up to the task and stretched. I have no regrets on this tool and it will remain in the collection and outlive me. It stood up to an impact with no effects so, I'm good.

Chuck (snook)

OTC tools are professional grade. Owatonna Tool Company was named after the town of Owatonna in southern Minnesota, it was founded in 1925.

Auto Transport Service
Back