• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ouch '72 Road Runner..

Damn Shame... I don't care for that style Plymouth B body but still hate to see one destroyed.... I kinda like the Chargers but the Plymouth just look chunky...

If I had a '71 again, then I might replace the front grille with one from a '72. Of course, where in the world would I ever find a '72 grille?

If I had a '72, then I would replace the rear bumper and lights with one from a '71.

Sure do like '72-'72 Chargers. Gorgeous lines.
Dang, sad about that wrecked '72.:(

Looks to me like he hit the back of a truck (and went under a bit).

The aftermath of striking a pole looks more like this:
94DC4953-2940-4C79-9C12-E88B5137CEA3.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve got to disagree with 69 Sleeper bee. I built my GTX to drive and enjoy. If I can see my kids enjoying it too, that makes me happy. Any of my 4 kids can take it out whenever they want. Even my grandsons have taken it out before.

Sorry going have to disagree RC. I have had all kinds of B-bodies and a '71-2 Plymouth is among my favorites. Great rare options could be had on these cars..
Not only that, style is a subjective matter, but the 71-72 was a much better car.

If I had a '71 again, then I might replace the front grille with one from a '72. Of course, where in the world would I ever find a '72 grille?

If I had a '72, then I would replace the rear bumper and lights with one from a '71.

Sure do like '72-'72 Chargers. Gorgeous lines.
Dang, sad about that wrecked '72.:(

Looks to me like he hit the back of a truck (and went under a bit).

The aftermath of striking a pole looks more like this:
View attachment 1240938

From a '72 fan like me, Had 13-14 complete ones and still have 7 left!!

I think everyone should drive what they like, that's why they come in so many different shapes, colors and style. Just like women!!

Auto Transport Service
Back