• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Out cruising in this awesome weather !

383man

Local time
1:31 AM
Reaction score
Been cruisin around the last two days and stopped to get a sub at subway so I snapped a few pics. Ron

100_1882_zps07a2f170.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The 63 is running great with a fresh set of NGK's in her. Might hit the track for a test & tune in a few weeks. Ron

100_1881_zpsb3c6a615.gif

Hey Ron looking good X2 on the bad *** ,we had both ours at Marley saturday night,good crowd about 3/4 full lot.SAM_2370.jpg

Right you are Ron!Had my '63 out for the Easter Parade and yesterday was the 1st Long Island Mopar meet and it was at hot rod Burger King!

Both cars are looking saweeeett!!!

Thanks guys. Klaus we were just saying that we (some buddies and I) want to get to Glen Burnie more this year. Hope to see you there soon. I think I might sneak up to Cecil for a test & tune in May and try out my new Hoosier radial slicks ! Ron

Parking lesson's are not expensive !!:eusa_naughty:

Parking lesson's are not expensive !!:eusa_naughty:

They are when it comes to parking this car. Course its dangerous for those who park to close to it ! Ron

looking bad *** Ron hope to get mine out soon cleaning off winter grim from sitting in the garage Bob

Jealous to see your cars out already. We are still stuck with snow and freezing temps. Winter won't let go around here.

freezing my jewels off and these guys are cruising :angryfire:...man I need to transplant me and mine :plane:.......talking about the cars not the wife or dog ...................................... well maybe the dog we'll see

glad to see your back is doing much better Ron!!
I was worrying if you would be able to walk again.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep I was cruising with my new street car 588 hemi in a early b body.

Attachments

• get-attachment4.jpg
    get-attachment4.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 459
  • get-attachment2.jpg
    get-attachment2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 487
  • get-attachment1.jpg
    get-attachment1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 475
Well the back is not much better but hanging in there. The other day I mounted my voltmeter under the dash and could hardly do it. Trying to get on my knees which are shot and mount this voltmeter under the dash was very hard for me to do. After an hr or so I got 2 holes drilled and mounted it but its not hooked up as I hurt to bad after that. I will wire it up another day. I got the voltmeter to use because I will be rewireing my alt output for my cutout switch and the factory ammeter will not read correct so I will just moniter the voltmeter. Ron

How about more pics of that red 63 Chris ?

had my new blown hemi out for a fantastic day of cruising. got love 1100 hp with 2 quickfuel boost reference carbs with a hemi 4 speed. cruising was awesome,just have to change these cheapo jaz seats that came with the car. Getting a set of superstock seats recovered in black. Just installed new superstock door panels front and rear to give it some bling. I love bling that's not too gaudy.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Klaus we were just saying that we (some buddies and I) want to get to Glen Burnie more this year. Hope to see you there soon. I think I might sneak up to Cecil for a test & tune in May and try out my new Hoosier radial slicks ! Ron
Hey Ron save some rubber on those tires for Mopars at Mason Dixon Dragaway.May 19th

Last edited:
had to get out today and cruise some more.what a beautiful day. O2 mounted next to my dash reading in realtime.it was way cool. I actually went to the grocery store with the hemi and filled up the trunk with groceries.

Hey Ron save some rubber on those tires for Mopars at Mason Dixon Dragaway.May 19th

Dont wory Klause these are brand new Hoosier radial slicks I just put on 2 weeks ago. Weather was great again today as I drove my 63 to the bank to make the mortage payment and then drove to my brothers house and did some more cruisin as I put about 100 miles on my 63 today ! I even had a dump truck driver ask me to pull over so he could get some pics which I did as I pulled into a WaWa station that had a huge lot. He wanted to know if I would sell it and of course I told him no way and then he took some pics of it. All in all a good day.

Klause I did not know Mason Dixon was that soon ? I am planning on going to Cecil on May the 11th to a test and tune. I love the Mason Dixon show and hope I can make it but I dont know if I will be able to afford to bring my car. I hope I can at least get there and just spectate if I cant bring my car. My problem is if I bring it I will want to race it and I would rather get a tow if I race that far from home. Ah we wil see as my buddy might tow me if he is free that weekend ! Ron

100_1962_zps32227bf7.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back